Sales tax returns are confusing...until you know what to do. This week, the Sales Tax Sisters cover a variety of topics related to Sales Tax Returns.
- Collecting from clients that are in different states
- Filing a sales tax return when you have no sales
- Calculating and reporting total sales and taxable sales
- Filing returns and paying on time
- The dangers of timing differences between when returns are filed and tax is paid electronically vs. when the filings were processed
- And penalty waivers
Click here to view this episode!